The PBX-200 SeriesThe best of both worlds! Following this principle, the PBX series combines the simplicity of a solar home system with the power of a mini-grid.
The Power-Blox PBX-200 series, the first product that was developed based on our swarm technology, is a revolutionary extensible energy system producing DC and AC from 200 Watt up to the Kilowatt range and serves as a portable socket for off-grid power needs.
The PBX-200 system is «Plug and Power», extensible and requires no configuration, specific know how or maintenance. It consists of intelligent energy cubes with an integrated battery (available as lead or lithium ion version). Each cube provides 200 Watt of alternating current and can be powered by a solar unit or from any external source (such as wind, hydrothermal, biomass, or a generator, etc.) to supply a household or small commercial business with electricity.
A System that grows with your needs
Stand-alone: Power of 200 Watt
Stacking: Power of up to 1.8 Kilowatt
Swarmgrid: Power of up to 10 Kilowatt
The modularity of the PBX-200 allows a stepwise growth of generation capacity. Similar to building blocks, new PBX-200s are simply plugged in when the demand for electricity increases, without any interruption to the power supply and within a few minutes.
Power wherever you are!Modular, mobile, simple and affordable - the PBX-200 series is our answer to the challenges of rural and off-grid electrification.
Product Features and technical data
Benefits at a glance
- The PBX-200 is extensible by simply connecting two or more cubes
- It's easy to use - «Plug & Power»
- No engineering needed and maintenance free
- A gateway enables fast and reliable real time data
- The PBX-200 is ready for use within minutes and supplies renewable energy
- With a weight of 20 kg (LiFePo4 battery) it's quite mobile
The PBX-200 is available as:
- PBX-200 Pb with integrated lead acid battery
- PBX-200 Li with lithium or LiFePo4 (iron phosphate) battery
- PBX-200 Li/Le Lithium or LiFePo4 version without mains charging function
- MPP solar charger Swarm-/mini-grid enabled
- 4x stacking sockets
- Unlimted scalability
- Integrated stacking cable
- Grid/generator connector (not in PBX-200 Li/LE)
- 12 V DC/3 A (cigarette lighter socket)
- 2 x USB output
- DC voltage: 5 V / 12 V
- AC continous output voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Frequency range: 47 Hz ... 64 Hz
- Continous output power: 200 W
- Maximum output power for 3 seconds: 400 W
- Capacity: 1.2 kWh Lithium / LiFePO4 Battery or 1.392 kWh Lead / AGM Battery
All specifications and further details on the PBX-200 series can be found in our Datasheet. If you have any further questions please do not hestitate to contact us.
Why Investors love us
Our investment case gives you an impression of how the Power-Blox technology can contribute to de-risking in the mini-grid sector.
See our FAQ section if you have further questions.